Say Cheese: Savory Instant Cheese Sauce For Gluten-free Dishes
Do you love the cheesy goodness of mac and cheese but have gluten sensitivity? Don’t worry, we have got you Savory Instant Cheese Sauce!
It is not only gluten-free but also plant-based and packed with nutrients. Our savory instant cheese sauce is made with nutritional yeast, organic oat flour, and organic arrowroot starch. Moreover, numerous spices like pink salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, organic cane sugar, pepper, and turmeric; make it much more flavorful.
One of the best things about the vegan savory instant cheese sauce is how easy it is to use. With just a few simple steps, you can have a delicious and nutritious gluten-free meal ready in no time.
So let’s dive in and discover the savory goodness of the gluten-free instant cheese sauce!
All you need to start is 1-1/2 cups of cooked noodles, 2 tbsp plant-based butter, and 1 tbsp plant-based unsweetened milk of your choice.
- After boiling your noodles, drain them in a strainer.
- Return the empty noodle pot to the stovetop and melt the butter with the plant-based unsweetened milk of your choice.
- Add the savory noodle mix to the milk in the pot and stir to combine.
- Then, combine the sauce with the noodles in a fresh bowl or dump the noodles back into the pot.
- Toss everything together until the ingredients are mixed well and the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Finally, consume and enjoy your gluten-free and vegan dish!
Our savory instant cheese sauce is a great choice for those with gluten sensitivities. Moreover, it’s also perfect for those who are looking for a healthier alternative to traditional mac and cheese.
With no artificial ingredients or preservatives, this sauce is packed with real, whole-food ingredients that are good for you and your body.
So the next time you’re craving something cheesy and delicious, try our vegan and gluten-free Savoury Instant Cheese Sauce. You won’t be disappointed!