Savor the Sweet with Gluten-Free YumInTum Cookies
The best way to deal with gluten sensitivity is to follow a strict gluten-free diet. The good news is that a gluten-free diet no longer means restricting cakes, cookies, and other desserts or batter-based and dough-based treats.
A variety of wheat flour substitutes and creative recipe adaptations have enabled gluten-sensitive people to enjoy the sweet treats without any guilt. Today, a variety of gluten-free cookies are available. They can either be baked or purchased.
One of the most sought-after gluten-free cookies is Chocolate Chip Cookie. The recipe of the same is shared below:
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Almond flour is one of the secret ingredients needed to make these cookies. It provides the protein and structure of classic wheat flour while keeping the cookie perfectly chewy in the center.
Here are some tips to get perfectly baked gluten-free cookies:
- If you are fine with the use of dairy, try adding cream cheese. Two small ounces are enough to cover any sort of grit in the cookies.
- Melt the butter properly before adding it to the batter. It adds to the chewiness and overall flavor of the cookie. You may even brown the butter to get extra sweet cookies.
- If you’re using an egg, consider putting only the egg yolks. You can use an egg separator to separate the whites.
- The key to a delicious cookie is its flour. Either use almond flour or a good quality all-purpose gluten-free flour blend. The better the quality of the flour, the chewier will be the cookie
- Chill the dough for at least 4 hours before baking any cookies. After chilling the dough, allow it to come closer to room temperature so you can scoop the cookies easily before baking. This gives an extremely good texture to the cookies.
Though baking gluten-free cookies at home can be fun, it comes with a risk of cross-contamination. As an alternative, you can look out for assorted gluten-free cookies from a trusted vendor. Make sure that the manufacturer uses quality ingredients and bakes gluten-free products separately. Buying gluten-free cookies directly can save you a lot of time and effort.
YumInTum has a range of gluten-free, vegan, egg-free, nut-free, and dairy-free cookies. All the cookies are freshly baked and delivered straight from their oven to your home. You can also customize the box of assorted cookies according to your taste.
To satisfy your sweet tooth, feel free to place an order of YumInTum Cookies at GlutenFreeCart.