Procrastibaking: Double Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
“Muffins should always be eaten quite calmly, as it is the only way to eat them” – Oscar Wilde
Savouring muffins could be cheerful for many, it comes with the guilt of adding too many calories. Moreover, an attempt to bake them at home could come with inconsistent batter and not so good taste.
Do not worry. We have got a better alternative to make muffins using the gluten-free and soy-free mix. The Double Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix is a ready-to-use, dairy-free and vegan option to bake delicious muffins.
This mix by Ucopia Foods contains completely organic ingredients such as cane sugar, cocoa powder, potato starch, chickpea flour, sorghum flour, and tapioca starch. It makes use of dairy-free chocolate chips.
Let us look at how you can use the double chocolate chip muffin mix and enjoy those little cups of joy without any guilt.
Instructions to use the mix:
- 1 cup double shredded zucchini (shredded then made puree using a food processor)
- 2/3 cup dairy-free milk
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Better Than Eggs (veg alternative: flax meal)
- 9 tbsp cold water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare 3 tbsp Better Eggs with 9 tbsp water.
- Allow it to gel for 5 minutes while you grease or line your muffin tin.
- In a separate bowl, ensure that all juice has been squeezed out of the zucchini. It should have been shredded enough to resemble puree.
- Combine all wet ingredients with the shredded zucchini and mix well. Slowly add the dry double chocolate chip muffin mix.
- Divide the batter into 12 regular muffin tins or 24 mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the muffins spring back when touched.
- Let the muffins rest in the pan for 5 minutes and then remove it immediately. Allow them to cool on a wire rack to prevent mushiness.
Savour the muffins within 48 hours or freeze them to ensure freshness.
While people will swear that there’s nothing healthy about the muffins, you can devour these gluten-free muffins without any shame.
The Double Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix comes in 775 grams packing. It can be used to bake around two dozen muffins.
Double your joy by getting home the Double Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix from Ucopia Foods and enjoy the muffins with your loved ones.
Click here to buy the product!