Below you will find our terms and policies designed to maintain and protect user privacy. For any questions or concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, and any time you enter information on our site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
What do we use your information for?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To process your order, including delivery
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, simply click the “unsubscribe” option provided at the bottom of every email and follow the instructions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our website (www.glutenfreecart.com) is scanned on a regular basis for malware, security holes, and other known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers at any time.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers vary, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function as intended.
Third-party disclosure: Our Promise Not to Sell Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Regulatory Affairs: CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.