Gluten-free Banana Bread Mix
Occupied with office work and wish to devour light, soft and perfectly sweet banana bread? Ucopia brings a quick and delicious remedy for your problem.
The banana bread mix contains organic arrowroot starch; organic teff, quinoa, sorghum and millet flour. It has brown sugar and organic cane sugar. The rich flavour comes from appetizing spices like nutmeg and cinnamon. The product is completely gluten-free and soy-free. It has vegan-friendly ingredients and contains no dairy items.
How to use Banana Bread Mix?
When you’ve got the Banana Bread Mix, you need not throw away the last three bananas from the bunch. Spotted bananas are excellent to bake delicious banana bread.
Here’s the recipe for banana bread and twelve banana muffins!
- 3 black-spotted bananas peeled (1 cup mashed)
- 2 eggs or 2 tbsp chia/flax meal with 8 tbsp water (alternative for eggs)
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup of nuts or chocolate chips
Follow these eight easy steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare 2x ‘Better Eggs ‘(2 tbsp with 8 tbsp water) and allow to gel for 5 minutes.
- Mash the bananas with wet ingredients.
- Add the gluten-free banana mix to wet ingredients.
- Stir to completely combine.
- Add nuts or chocolate chips if desired. Pour batter into a non-stick 4-1/2 in. x 8-1/2 in. baking loaf pan (Gluten-free mix performs better in a smaller pan).
- Bake for 75 to 80 minutes until dark brown.
- Remove immediately from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before eating.
Consider consuming the banana bread within 48 hours or freeze it to maintain freshness. It is recommended to slice the loaf after freezing, else it will dry out.
With no further and savour the healthy and mouth-watering banana bread now.
The Ucopia banana mix comes in 300gms packaging. Order the product by clicking here.